IT service visibility
IT service management - workflows, reporting, visibility. Automated SLA reporting.
Deep Packet Analysis for PCAP Files, long time monitoring with user defined protocol metrics.
KPI for IT services
- Automated workflows for importing raw data from different data sources
- Analysis of technology data for performance and anomalies
- Aggregation and correlation of multi-technology and non-tech values in central key figures / KPIs
- automated creation of SLA reports
- Evaluate data in real time
- Detect and correlate incidents,
- Recognize the impact - assign dependencies
- System learning and forecasting
Integration of IT key figures, user experience or business key figures show the impact of technology on business.
OneView360 visualizes at a glance
- the status of an individual or all business IT services operated
- the technical business parameters
- as well as the impact on business or production
Deep packet monitoring
PCAP files as a source for network, application and service monitoring
- Network packet analysis for any key figure
- PCAP files as a monitoring source
- from package data IT service KPIs