Deep Packet Analysis for PCAP Files, long time monitoring with user defined protocol metrics.
Sharkmon imports network packet data in PCAP files from distributed data sources (server, firewalls, cloud, user PC, agents).
Sharkmon can also access capture appliances via API, which import and process raw network data.
Sharkmon analyzes packet data on the basis of freely definable profiles, which can contain all protocols and their fields that can be identified in Shark.
Sharkmon is based on a versatile analysis concept, which means that critical conditions can be precisely identified.
Threshold values can be stored to enable the identification of critical values and to recognize and forward incidents.
Sharkmon presents the data in web-based top-down dashboards that enable the presentation of months, hours - or seconds.
Sharkmon values and incidents can be exported and correlated with other data from other monitor solutions (such as system / network management, support tickets, etc.) in our KPI platform SLIC.
- longtime data - import realtime large numbers of pcap files for hours, days, weeks - created by various trace tools like Tcpdump, Tshark, or a capture appliance
- Auto-Analysis - analyze thousands of sequential files automatically on the fly by using customizable deep packet
expert profiles - also per object - including custom metrics and thresholds
- Incidents - create incidents based on variable thresholds
- longtime perspective - visualize incidents and raw data in
smart dashboards over hours, days, weeks or months
- Incident correlation - Import incidents into service management, becoming part of correlation framework
- Automation - Automate the analysis workflows step by step
- Are there any issues in my trace files
- To what category they belong too (network, application, connection)
- Which exact metric was causing that?
- What threshold was crossed?
- Direct access to the trace file
- Drilldowns and category specific
- Views (here application view) allow deep insights continuously over time - for days, hours or seconds