IT Service Management -
Workflows, reporting, visibility.
360 ° view at your services.
Erfassung der technischen IT-Service-Daten und der geschäftzbezogenen Daten, je Typ, Instanz, Messwert, Relevanz, Zeiten aus bereits vorhandenen Daten-Quellen
Can be used as data sources
- IT-Rohdatan (Netzwerk-, System-, Event Management etc. )
- Business metrics
- User-Experience Daten
- User support tickets
- PCAP Data - any protocol fields / metrics
- Bewertung der Daten gegen Profile ( zB. Verfügbarkeit, Performance)
- Erstellung von Incidents, wenn kritische Werte erkannt werden
- Comparison of incidents against configured service times
- Organization changes data in service, business and technology structures. That enables different Perspectives on a service that has this service too evaluate differently - an SLA view of a service different from an operational or business perspective
- Prioritization of the data depending on metrics and elements
- Service structures - are evaluated as a whole and in their sub-structures individually. In this way, a service value can be created for the entire It operation, individual services - and their elements.
SLIC shows the determined KPIs in real time depending on the service in different views - which make it possible to recognize:
- Service status in their KPIs - depending on the business perspective,
- critical success factors (CSF) for KPIs aggregated
- Representation of the critical technologies, their elements
- and you Impact of elements and technologies both on each other (how does the network affect application performance) and on the end view (e.g. business, SLA, user experience)
- Slic combines all service-relevant technologies and key figures under one system
- Import technology data, monitoring data from other systems, APM, NPM, security, business, production data and combine them with one another
- Recognize deviations from the "target" or "normal"
- Recognize the impact of the deviations from all areas on each other and on the final service status
- Views and reports for all levels - technical departments,
Business departments, industrial manufacturing, ecommerce,
End service customers, C management
- High transparency of the status of business and IT
- Clear allocation of the interdependence of technologies and business
- Significant reduction in downtimes thanks to faster cause-effect detection
- Significant reduction in incidents - through precise optimization decisions